Wednesday, November 28, 2012

So What Wednesday

This week I'm saying so WHAT...

...if I passed off store bought pie as my own on Thanksgiving.

...if I still have uncarved pumpkins sitting on my front porch.

...if I moved all of the kids Christmas ornaments around on the tree after they went to bed. 
   I couldn't.help.myself.

...if I forgot to move the damn elf on the shelf for the second time in 5 days.

...if I still haven't gotten pictures together for this year's Christmas cards. 

...if I sound like the laziest mom on the planet. Busy? Yes. Lazy? No but a mom can dream. 



Now go Link up with Shannon ...



2 comments:

  1. HI jennifer. I thought id get a head start and say hello. I'm a new host of the mommy brain mixer so i stopped by to check out your blog =) i love it. so cute.. i accidentally followed you w both my google accounts. haha.
    i wish I could be lazy!! i might be the craziest mom on the planet. does that count? haha.. love your so whats =) nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Store bought is fine
    Embrace your OCD
    Lazy is the new black.
    Haha, my cards aren't done and we did family pictures a month ago so I could be more organized.
    Thanks for hosting

    ReplyDelete