Thursday, August 23, 2012

Caroline is 6 Months Old!

Happy ½ Birthday Sweet Caroline! {OK so she's technically 6 ½ months but I can explain} Time is flying by and I'm trying so hard to enjoy every moment and cherish every milestone because she's my last baby. {I'm 99.9% sure about that but I've learned to never say never!} 




I'm honestly not sure where the time has gone. Just yesterday it was Valentine's Day and we were bringing home the sweetest gift of all. Fast forward 6 months and she's an eating, teething, squealing machine and our house will never be the same. 

This update is late because 1. I'm slack. and 2. She was just not having any part of posing for pictures. This was my third and final attempt and, as you can see, she was more interested in eating her onesie than smiling for the camera.  
 
 
 
 Checkout that fauxhawk!
 
 
 
Weight: 17.6 pounds. Holy moly that's a big baby in our family! {Anna weighed 18 lbs at 12 months for comparison}
 
Sleeping: Mostly through the night. Woop! After a late bottle, she usually snoozes from 10:00-7:30AM except for the occasional morning when she decides she's starving around 5:30. Those feedings fall on Daddy's shift.
 
Naps: Finally into a regular morning nap routine from about 11:00-12:00 but the afternoon naps are still hit or miss. Hoping the "dozing" becomes napping soon.
 
Eating: Formula 3x's a day and baby food for breakfast and dinner. Starting to venture away from just oatmeal banana cereal. Lately she's loving sweet potatos and pears.
 
Teeth: 2 bottom teeth already!  All of my babies have been early teethers. And lemme tell you she's teething like a mad woman!
 
Activities: Up on all fours but no crawling just yet. She's still a little wobbly when trying to sit alone but she prefers to "stand" while we support her. She hates the Bumbo and loves her Exersaucer.
 
Talking: Still early for that but lot's a babbling going on and I swear she's saying "Dada."
 


 

5 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Happy 1/2 birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I just found your adorable blog! www.thechirpingmoms.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you found me! Can't wait to check yours out too...

      Delete
  3. These pics came out so great! She is just way too cute! Love the ones of her gnawing on her shirt! It sounds like she is doing great! Love your blog by the way! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that face! Baby Fever has now kicked into overdrive!

    ReplyDelete