Sunday, August 26, 2012

Introducing Potluck Sunday

Living in the South, Sunday Potluck Suppers are a way of life. They serve as a way to make new friends and bring old ones together over yummy food and friendly conversation. To me, they evoke a sense of fellowship and community not just in the South, but among churches and neighborhoods everywhere.



In keeping with the spirit of community that is alive and well here in the blogosphere, I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite recipes that I've collected over the years. From appetizers to desserts and everything in between, all of the recipes are easy to make for busy moms on the go {and because Julia Child, I am not!}  And so with that, I introduce Potluck Sundays here at Pushing the Lemons. Dig in!

No comments:

Post a Comment