Sunday, August 26, 2012

Potluck Sunday: Chocolate Eclair Cake

This is one of my go to dessert recipes. It's always a big hit at get-togethers and it's super quick and easy to make. {bonus points for no baking involved} Enjoy!



INGREDIENTS:
  • 1 box of graham crackers
  • 2 (3.4 oz package) vanilla instant pudding mix
  • 3 cups of whole milk
  • 1 (8 oz) container of Cool Whip
  • 1 (16 oz) container of dark chocolate frosting

DIRECTIONS:

  1. Line the bottom of a 9 x13 pan with graham crackers.
  2. Combine pudding mix and milk. Whisk for 2 minutes.
  3. Add Cool Whip to the pudding and stir until well blended.
  4. Spread ½ of pudding mixture over the graham crackers.
  5. Top with another layer of graham crackers and pudding mixture.
  6. Top with a final layer of graham crackers.
  7. Spread frosting* over the top layer of graham crackers.
  8. Cover and refrigerate until served. (If time allows, refrigerate overnight)
 
  * I microwave my frosting for 15 seconds to soften it before spreading. Just make sure to  
     remove all of the tin foil seal.
 

6 comments:

  1. Yummy! I pinned it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh this looks so good!! I pinned it too, I have to try it sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mouth is watering! This looks so delicious! Thanks for sharing! Hope you don't mind if I pin this? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mother in law makes an amazing cake like this. It always seemed so involved, but this recipe sounds easy enough!

    ReplyDelete