Friday, September 21, 2012

Favorite Product Friday: Sally Hansen Salon Effects

This week I'm loving Sally Hansen Salon Effects nail polish strips. I was pretty skeptical about buying nail stickers but I was in a pinch because I had a work function to attend with my husband and no time for a professional manicure. {Let's be honest, I haven't had time for a real mani since Henry was born 2 years ago} I snagged these at Target for around $8 bucks and I have to admit I'm pretty darn impressed.

 
 
  • I'm on day 7 and my nails still look pretty darn good if I don't say so myself.   
  • There's zero drying down time. I could even apply 1 nail at a time, attend to baby girl, and then get back to doing my nails.
  • The application process was simple but a little time consuming on my first attempt. {but really quick in comparison to a trip to the nail salon and back}
  • There are a ton of color and pattern options to choose from but a few of them I felt like I'm a tad too old to sport.
  • The "Tu Tu Much" color that I used is a very natural light pink shade {think OPI Don't Touch My TuTu} that would work well on anyone.  

Day 6 and counting.

Overall, I'd have to say these are a great alternative to a professional manicure. Give them a try and let me know what you think!
 

The Naptime Review

3 comments:

  1. Love the nail strips! Check out my post about what to do with the few leftover: Light & Sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I found you through the Blog Hop. I love those salon strips. After seeing this, I'll definitely pick up a box this weekend.
    *new follower
    Check out my favorite product (Aloe Vera water) at elletoelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Those are so sneaky and awesome! I'm loving all the posts of yours I've read so far. Thanks again for linking up with the Weekend Blog Walk! :)

    Jillian @ Hi! It's Jilly

    ReplyDelete