Sunday, October 21, 2012

Potluck Sunday: Cookie Brownie Reese's Cups

This is one of those recipes that I pinned a while back and have been dying for an excuse to try. I whipped these up in no time flat and they are absolutely sinful!  



INGREDIENTS:

  • 1 box brownie mix
  • Refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
  • Reese's cups

DIRECTIONS:

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Push – 1.5 squares of break-apart refrigerated cookie dough into the bottom of each muffin tin.
  3. Place 1 Reese’s cup upside down on top of cookie dough.
  4. Top with prepared box brownie mix, filling 3/4 full.
  5. Bake for 18 minutes.
 
Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, those sound amazing! You can't go wrong with brownies, cookie dough, and Reece's. I'm definitely trying these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound so delicious. My husband would love these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sound amazing and easy! Putting this on my to-make list now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, how easy and indulgent are these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! These look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete