Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Cyber Crickets

I feel like I've been MIA on my blog lately and Halloween falling right smack in the middle of this week hasn't been helping matters. It's not because I don't have ideas and topics that I want to write about, because I do, but for some reason none of it’s been happening lately. I actually have some great recipes, a few reviews, and a couple of funny personal posts that I keep sitting down to write but I just can’t seem to get them out. So I'm taking the night off and giving myself permission to stop feeling guilty about it. My house is in desperate need of some cleaning and I don't think I've had a single conversation with my husband that didn't start with the words "I need you to do xyz" in days. Right now, I’m going to put blogging aside and focus on my family. Hopefully if I stop trying, the right words will find me tomorrow...



5 comments:

  1. I found myself feeling the same way the last couple of weeks actually. And ya know, it's really okay! That's the cool thing about blogging...it's not going anywhere, you can start or stop at any time, and everyone out there in blogland won't mind at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I so needed that this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen, girl! I am still in the same predicament. Don't post for posting's sake! Be genuine. Ppl will read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a really busy time now and family definitely comes first! <3

    ReplyDelete