Sunday, October 7, 2012

Potluck Sunday: White Pizza Dip

This yummy dip is always a fan favorite. This is one of my Potluck staples because who doesn't love pizza?



INGREDIENTS:
 
  • 1 envelope Lipton Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
  • 1 (16-oz.) container sour cream
  • 1 c. ricotta cheese
  • 1 c. Mozzarella cheese, divided
  • 1/4 c. pepperoni slices chopped or mini pepperoni
  • 1 baguette, sliced and lightly toasted

DIRECTIONS:
 

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 
  2. In a shallow 1-quart casserole dish, combine soup mix, sour cream, ricotta cheese, 3/4 c. mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 c. mozzarella. 
  3. Bake, uncovered for 30 minutes or until heated through. 
  4. Serve warm with toasted bread.

 Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. That looks delicious. I was reading this out loud to my husband and he wants me to make it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the "Weekend Blog Walk" - new follower :)

    xoxo
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! That looks amazing!!
    Dropping by from the GFC Blog Hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks awesome! Can't wait to make it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that looks YUMMMM! I need recipes like this...I promised the hubs I would start cooking more when we moved into our new home. haha. that's a month away. AHHH! haha. by the way, I'm your newest follower from over Two in Diapers blog! excited to read more posts from ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG - that dip sounds DELISH! Thank you for sharing! I'm stopping by from the GFC Blog Hop and I'm a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    Coming over from the GFC Collective!
    Love that I found you through there - this looks divine - albeit a taaaad on the caloric side - but a definite "must try" for me!
    xx
    The Fashionable ESQ

    http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha Yes it is just a teensy bit high on the calories but it is really tasty! I need to post a few healthy recipes before people think I eat like this ALL the time. :)

      Delete