Sunday, October 28, 2012

Potluck Sunday: Creamy Italian Crockpot Chicken

This delicious recipe is comfort food at it's easiest, perfect for a chilly fall night.




INGREDIENTS:
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 2 Tbsp. butter
  • 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
  •  8 oz. cream cheese block cubed
  • 1 packet Italian dressing mix
  • 3-5 boneless skinless chicken breasts

DIRECTIONS:

  1. Combine the water, soup, and Italian dressing mix in a bowl until blended.
  2. Pour the mixture into the crockpot, and add the chicken, butter, and cream cheese.
  3. Cook on low heat for 5-6 hours.
  4. Serve over your favorite pasta or rice. 

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. This looks yummy and super easy...my two favorite qualities in a recipe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really yummy. I think all three of my little ones would enjoy this one. Its on my "to make" list. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Fellow co hoster from the monday mingle! This looks scrummy!! Always game for a new chicken recipe! :) Now following you!

    mummyrawles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this looks good! I love crock pot recipes. Stopping by from Mom's Monday Mingle and now following via GFC. I'd love for you to check out my blog, follow back and link this awesome recipe up to my Monday Party! Hope to see you there. :)

    Julie
    www.thisgalcooks.com

    ReplyDelete