Wednesday, October 10, 2012

So What Wednesday

This week I'm saying so WHAT...

...if I ate candy corn Oreo's for dinner. They were worth every last calorie.

...if I regifted a toy for a Birthday Party that I completely forgot about.

...if I dress Baby Girl in hand-me-down Bob the Builder and Thomas PJ's.

...if I'm too chicken shit to break up with my hairdresser.

...if I know Nick Jr's schedule by heart.

...if I used a baby wipe to wash my face last night because I was just too tired.
  

Now go Link up with Shannon ...



3 comments:

  1. Regifting can be great sometimes. Especially in a pinch.

    Happy Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower from the GFC hop!!

    EVERYONE should be scared to break up with their hairdresser! When you find a good one, you stick with him/her like you're married to each other! We move around a lot and I've decided that the most stressful part of moving is finding a hairdresser in the new town. By far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this!! May have to steal it :)
    I'm a new follower, found you at the GFC Collective party! :)
    I'd love for you to stop by my blog and follow along!

    She xx
    She may be the Song that Summer Sings

    ReplyDelete